Above is an image showing two instances of MySmalltalk running side-by-side.
On the left is MySmalltalk running as a Chrome desktop application which was loaded from the local file system. On the right is MySmalltalk running in a Safari browser and was loaded from the MySmalltalk.com site. Both are running the exact same Smalltalk code.
In the past few days, there have been several updates:
- the server now supports user login and registration
- the server now support images owned by users
- widgets can now be styled (desktop background above as an example)
- widgets can now have context menus
The latest desktop version can be downloaded here:
This is the roadmap for the next couple of weeks:
- support for multiple images owned/shared by users
- real-time messaging (sending objects) using Socket.io
- mobile widgets and applications
- HTML editor
I will enable registration on the server later this week.